Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dear Anne Landerz: Is my wife trying to kill me?


Dear Anne,

My wife of 38 years cooks supper most evenings, which I truly appreciate - most evenings - but always leaves the leftover food on top of the stove to cool off while we’re eating.

This bugs me because, later, while I’m doing dishes, I think to myself: “How long has that meat pie been cooling out in the open? Won’t deadly bacteria start to grow if it’s not put in the fridge right after serving supper? Is Pat trying to kill me to collect the life insurance?”

Signed, Feeling a Bit Whoozy

Dear Whoozy,

You’ve been married for 38 years? She does this most evenings? And you’re not dead yet?

Get a life. When she starts leaving the milk out write back.

Anne Landerz

***

Weigh in, folks.

.

No comments: