Thursday, April 30, 2009

Zoom w a View: Scrap lumber hits fashion industry

Spring fashions always catch my eye, especially if the models are wearing scrap lumber.

Better yet, if the neighbours buy my latest models made from scrap lumber I might even make a few bucks to pay for my next motorcycle ride.

What's in store for the birds in 2009?

How about an old country church or duplex?


These two and a five-plex should be painted by the weekend.

Start saving your money, ladies. High fashion can be yours.

***

Don't buy them at local stores.

Visit The Shed and get a deal from the saw-dust covered proprietor.

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay Gordie, you're fastly becoming my competitor now, watch it!

Seriously, I love both the church and the duplex, especially the duplex since you tilted the roofs opposite each other. Love it.
Jane

G. Harrison said...

Hi Jane,

Each roof is sloped 10 degrees, gives it a softer, more inviting look. At least, I hope the birds think so.

I'm hoping one of my merchants likes the church and puts in a big order. It will be a Featherfields exclusive in London.

Cheers,

Gord H.