Friday, May 8, 2009

For third day, blogger.com not up to snuff

FYI to readers:

Several features attached to my blog are not working properly, and I don't think it's my fault.

Many other things are, i.e. related to content, but not the following:

I cannot post with images or links., labels, bold text etc.

Drat. And I have a great 'century birdhouse' to show you!!

I cannot use labels or bold and italic text.

Stink. How will I emphasize my BIG, IMPORTANT MESSAGES??

And, I cannot respond to your comments.

Believe me, i want to, but I can't.

E.g., I wanted to tell Jane, of Gaston Studio, that I borrowed a line from one of her comments for my latest column.

See http://beta.thelondoner.ca/SearchCat.aspx?cid=4186 for full details.

So, there's obviously something fishy going on in the blog world - and, as usual, I missed the memo.

To top it all off, I can't find my car keys.

***

Wait 'til you see the century birdhouse.

Have you seen my keys?

.

4 comments:

Joy Tilton said...

Nope, I didn't move the keys. But the blog elves are having a heyday over at grannymountain too. They posted two of my "scheduled" blogs and yesterday they posted that blog one week ago. I work on my posts when I have the time so some are incomplete. I don't think I will use that scheduled feature again. Makes life interesting huh?
joy c.

bobbie said...

Don't you love it? Several times I have tried to schedule posts, and Blogger insisted on printing them immediately no matter what.

this too shall pass.

Unknown said...

I'm afraid to say anything because I haven't been having problems! Gordie, did you check blogger support? Because they should be able to find out what the problems are for you.

Hey, thanks for the shoutout (good column too) that was totally unexpected! And nice.

Good luck with support.
Jane

King of New York Hacks said...

Car keys ...probably in the toaster, thats where I found mine once !!LOL