Thursday, October 8, 2009

It Strikes Me Funny: Rescue mission - get out the duct tape

While brushing my teeth yesterday morning I heard a snap.

Not an encouraging sound for a person entering the near-middle stage of a long and productive middle age. (I hit a big number on my last birthday in September. I still haven’t accepted the calendar’s version of reality. Never will).

The snap wasn’t the sound of an expensive filling hitting the mirror. My toothbrush had broken.


["Red is so bright. Grey sucks": photo by GAH]

Two thoughts entered my little round head:

They don’t make Oral-Bs like they used to. Good thing I have duct tape.

After a quick fix Oral-B hit the ice again and number 2 went back to sitting on the bench.

***

Have you used duct tape for a quick fix recently?

Let’s see the documentation.

.

No comments: