Monday, November 30, 2009

It’s Monday morning of a busy week and I’m tired already

Do you have weeks like this?

My dance calendar for the week is filling up quickly and I’m already weak in the legs.

So far, I’ve got hockey on Wednesday and Friday, company coming and shed night on Thursday, insulation to install by Friday, a birdhouse table to man at a bazaar on Saturday (I finally found a bazaar. Sure hope I can sneak away from my table to buy some homemade white bread!) and a column due on Saturday.

Yipes. The combined drive from London to Fenelon Falls on Friday and return trip on Sunday was 8 hours long and I guess, for a guy my age, that’s long enough to make me wish for a nap before noon today.


Sleep deprivation related to helping with the twins doesn’t at all help.

(I sure hope my wife has energy to heat up some soup for lunch).

Oh yeah, we squeezed in a few hours at Ollie’s third birthday party once we were off the highway yesterday.


["Ollie delivers the pizza on time": photo GAH]

Maybe the third slice of pizza or thick slice of chocolate cake is slowing me down.

Hopefully, if I go to bed early tonight (there isn’t a good football game on tonight, is there?) I’ll be myself tomorrow and flying down the wing during Wednesday hockey.

Too much to think about. Time for a nap.

***

How is your week shaping up? Relaxing? Wanna trade?

.

No comments: