Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the scoop on London's weather? I'm not sure

From where I'm sitting (upper floor study at my son's house in Fenelon Falls) the weather is great.

The sun is out, the air feels cold, there is a fair bit of snow on the ground and on the birdhouse that graces the railing of my son's deck that faces the icy river.


I have to say it almost feels like winter.


["No snow yet. Even we aren't real!": photos GAH]

If I was back home in London I bet I'd be saying, "Same old, same old. No snow yet for Christmas. The only snowpersons I see are the factory-made ones sitting on my deck. Pitiful."

I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

If it's snowing in London, let me know, and I'll amend my brief weather report.

In fact, I'll do a news flash!

"Excuse me, viewers.

"I interrupt this program to announce that winter has finally arrived in Deforest City! Ain't life grand?"

***

Let me know.

.

No comments: