Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Maple Leafs: They must win 10 - 12 of their next 15

Though the Leafs made, in my opinion, some stellar trades recently (“Phaneuf for President!”) and have a winning streak one game long thanks to the miserable play of the Devils, they’ll have to win 10 - 12 of their next 15 games if they want to get my hopes up.


["My hopes are in the rafters": photos GAH]

My hopes for what, you may well ask, knowing the Leafs can dash dreams quicker than you can say Davy Keon.


["Davy and I are ready. Out us in, Coach!"]

I’d say, if the Leafs can go on a tear in February and close the 11 point gap between themselves and a playoff spot by 4 - 6 points, then they’ll bring new meaning to March Madness and “Go, go Giguere” will relentlessly ring from the rafters like you’ve never heard.

[Brian Burke is reading my blog - click here for proof]

***

And, of course, this could just be cabin fever talking.

How do you feel about them Leafs?

.

No comments: