Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today’s Weather: I couldn’t be happier even if I tried...

And I am trying.

I put together a big bowl of oatmeal and a hot mug of green tea to start the day. Awesome.


["World famous porridge": photos by GAH]

I placed two freshly tapes sticks (a new wave design; I think I see a career opportunity) beside the front door for this afternoon’s game. Awesome.


["Pretty soon you'll all want one!"]

Others are trying, on my behalf, as well.

A reader sent me information about hydro rates for medium and big business after learning I was miffed that Smart meters are only for residential and small business customers.

Foul, I cried in an earlier post. Big users should be involved in the conservation culture as well!

You’re with me on this one, right?

Though I’m still miffed I may not be after reading all the information on the website the reader sent me. I’ll start soon. Awesome.

The weather is also trying too.


It delivered three inches of fresh, light snow, that is producing a blanket that may last until March.


It is delivering still a gentle breeze to blow through what’s left of my hair.

Awesome.

***

Is B.C. receiving snow on Cypress Mountain in time for the Olympics?

I hope so.

.

No comments: