Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ollie and Me: "Let's go to Springbank Park," he said

Today centered around time with my wife and grandson Ollie, a motorcycle ride, and stopping to take pictures of birdhouses in Aylmer and Port Bruce.

In other words, today was about some of my favourite people and things.

Ollie is the one wearing fireman boots.


["Ollie and Nanna at Springbank Pk., London": photos GAH]

After grabbing his cheek he said, “Papa, I’m pulling myself up the hill.” (Where do kids get stuff like that?)


Ollie ran ahead to to play and I saw him through a few bushes.


“Nice car,” I said.

“No. It’s a motorcycle,” he replied.


Which, of course, made me want to hurry up and get home to warm up my own bike.

***

It felt like summer today in London.

Was it summertime where you live?

.

No comments: