Friday, April 2, 2010

Anna and Ella: Six months old and lighting up a room

My son, his wife and daughters arrived safely today from Fenelon Falls and our house now looks like it did in 1973 when my wife and I had two young children of our own.

Sorry, I lied.


["Anna bats her long eyelashes at me. I'm hooked": photos GAH]

The modern family travels with two or three times as much gear as we did in the 1970s so I should say, honestly, our house is stuffed to the limit. Hardly any room left for all the friends and family members who want to come to get their first look at the twins.


["Ella doesn't like my beard but didn't cry when she saw me this time"]

Anna and Ella seem up for anything and while they're entertaining everyone I'll just go put a revolving door at the front of the house and on the fridge.

I’d say more but the phone just rang and I bet it’s not for my wife or I.

.

No comments: