Friday, May 21, 2010

In The Workshop: Busy times ahead for Gathering on the Green

The spar varnish for the SS Silver Walnut ll will be delivered on Sunday, so I'll turn to other tasks.

The table saw is covered with lumber for 6 more basic birdhouses. With the right hammer and nails - an easy job.


The floor is covered with lumber for 4 more purple martin houses, five condos per house. I'll need to sand, drill holes and assemble before painting or staining. Big job in that pile.


The annex contains lumber (already cut) for 4 more Rietveld chairs. Each piece must be sanded before the assembly process starts. Another big job.


I think I'll assemble more of these small houses first. Easy work. Gathering on the Green (Wortley Village) is held two weeks from tomorrow and I want to be ready with dozens of birdhouses for sale.


Pop by, I might give you a deal!

***

Okay, where's my hammer?

.

No comments: