Monday, October 18, 2010

I Ask You: Where was I when?

Where was I when I took these lovely - almost brilliant - photos?


Yes, I was on the Main Street.


I was in a coffee shop at the main intersection of town for a few minutes whilst scarfing down a locally grown muffin.


I was beside a tree in a park that was once a fairgrounds.


I parked beside a river that is visible from the downtown.


Gulls sit on locally hewn stone.

The name of the town is... ?

***

Sorry, no prizes. I ate the last of the apple pie at noon today.

However, worldwide fame is almost assured.

More photos and a question.

More photos and a quiz.

.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Ummm, St. Mary's??
Ask Pat to make another PIE:)

G. Harrison said...

good answer!

about the pie... fugettaboutit!

cheers,

Gord

lanniedee said...

Always great to see beautiful pictures of my old hometown. Hard to get such a great spot to live out of one's system..Muskoka displays it's own kind of dramatic beauty and it's especially colorful in the fall..St. Marys certainly lives up to it's signage, The Town Worth Living In..or as in your case scarfing down a muffin and visiting..L.Dee

G. Harrison said...

Hi Lannie,

I particularly like the railway bridge; great views from the top.

Cheers,

Gord