Sunday, October 17, 2010

I don’t usually do this but... I be square

I really don't do this often but...

I write about related topics at times and watching a film is usually a lot more informative and fun than reading my posts. Okay, fine. Watching a film is always a lot more informative and fun than reading my posts.

If you live in or around Deforest City (you know who you are) please consider attending a free screening of Poor No More.

It is presented by Cinema Politica and the London Public Library, with special guest Executive Producer David Langille.


It tackles the controversial issue of Canada's own working poor. Poor No More inspires a call for action.

When: Monday October 25, 7:00 PM 


Where: Central Library, Wolf Performance Hall 


Web: www.poornomore.ca

Facebook: www.facebook.com

***

Be there, be square.

.

No comments: