Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last photos of Ottawa trip - highly artsy fartsy

None of the following photos were prohibited or taken inside a restricted area. So, if you’re a member of the RCMP - relax.

These are definitely the last photos I’ll post related to my recent Ottawa trip. [Also, they are not accompanied by quiz questions. Click here for The Photo Quiz].

However, I went to Halifax in June and still have 600 - 700 more shots to show you re that trip. So, you’ve been warned.

One or two below may look familiar; I am, however, trying to present them in a new light. For the sake of artsy-fartsiness.


[“A child’s fountain inside my wife’s first school”: photos GH]


[“Clouds form over Manor Park Elementary School, Ottawa”]


[“A fountain outside The Highlander Pub, including reflection of the salt shaker at our table”]


[“Trivia Night, inside The Highlander Pub. I shall return!”]


[“Main St., Perth, Ontario. Lovely wee town. Been there?”]

***

Next time I (we) go to Ottawa, I’d like to spend a night in Perth. It is a quaint town of 6,000 and has a museum I’d like to explore.

.

No comments: