Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Long Road Back Pt 4: Mini-vacation, mini-points

Before leaving town to visit grand-daughters in Fenelon Falls and Prime Minister Harper in Ottawa (turned out he was busy; I got the ol’ brush off; kinda reminded me of my year in Grade 12, in an odd sort of way) I got top marks in two important departments.


["Guess what street this pub is on": photos GH]

One, I saved up enough money to afford really expensive restaurant meals while away. (Chicken wings at The Earl of Sussex Pub don’t come cheap, my friend!)


["Bonus points come in handy at Pier 21"]

Two, I earned bonus points completing my fun and fitness routine on days Sept. 20 - 26, so I could act like a slouch while away.

Now that I’m back, however, I have many miles to cover (or points to earn) so that the habit of goofing around doesn’t become permanent.


["Ouch. Time to ride many miles!"]

Time to go for a bike ride.

See you shortly.

***

I need 85 miles/points in two days or else I’ll burn up more bonus points.

Of course, that’s what bonus points are for, right?

.

No comments: