Friday, April 15, 2011

I Ask You: "Have you ever seen this LP album?"

I’m in the process of decluttering the house, one room at a time.

But I suffered a setback the other day. I brought someone else’s stuff home. I took it right out of his trunk. Three LPs. One rugby shirt. That’s no way to reduce the amount of gear in a house. I know.


["Eddie, you're getting to be a drag!": photos GH]

However, one album just had to be photographed before it goes back out the door. (I showed you the other two yesterday).


["That's right, Baby. Earl and I got things to do."]

I ask you: Have you ever seen this album? Do you own it? How much would you pay for another one?!


In my opinion, it’s very funny on a few levels, but... now that I’ve taken the picture, it’s 'locomotion' time, right out the door, baby.

***

Please click here to read another I Ask You.

.

No comments: