Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birdhouse London: Next - custom trim, outhouses and a free stand

I mixed too much light and dark blue paint for one birdhouse.


["Maybe the houses will attract blue birds.": photos GH]

So, though I was thinking two-tone red for the second and green for the third, they’re all two-tone blue.

Life is full of situations that call for me to adjust. Like, my friends have Blackberries. I have a notepad and pen. I’m not always up-to-the second with the millions of details of life. I adjust. Plus, I have lots of extra time on my hands and can finish some workshop projects pretty quickly.


["Should the outhouse be on the left or right? Will birds adjust?"]

Today I’ll work on “custom trim” (Hear the ‘caa-ching?’), three outhouses and put a stand under one in order to display it for sale.


["Lots of room for windows and signage. Cool."]

Seventy bucks “with a free stand” doesn’t sound out of line.

What do you think? Need to see the outhouse first?

Stay tuned.

***

Please click here for more Birdhouse London.

.

No comments: