Friday, June 17, 2011

Decluttering: Box 5 - only two days late at this point

Decluttering Box 4 left the building behind schedule. Reason: The usual suspects. However, though it was almost a week late, Box 5 is almost ready to go, only two days behind schedule.

I still think I’ll reach my goal of 20 boxes - “out the door” - by Dec. 31, 2011. (And that’s the main thing, isn’t it? Rome wasn’t built in a day, so this mess I’ve created for myself over the last 40 years won’t be easily or quickly disassembled).

That being said, I reorganized a room in the basement recently and lots of stuff saw the light of day after being ignored for many years. Several items now sit patiently on a workbench, waiting for me place them into Box 5.

Off I go, on a handpicked tour of my old workroom.




[FYI - the book and many other items are circa 1980: photos GH]

More to follow. E.g., Box 6.

Who would have guessed?

***

Please click here for more Decluttering.

.

No comments: