Friday, September 23, 2011

Cartoon in Progress: “Life’s like that, eh” 28

Author’s note - I feel I need to say a few words. My friend larry never swears. He hates it when other people do. So, he gets a new job at the local printing company and is slow catching onto all his duties and his boss swears at him on a regular basis. Larry hates that. But the boss, see, is a big cheese eater too. He leaves blocks of old, strong cheese on all his shelves. Don’t ask me why. Anyway, Larry hates more than the boss’s swearing and cursing. My gosh, the boss's bad breath could drive buzzards off a gut wagon. I’m sure you’d sympathize with Larry if you were in his shoes. Maybe this cartoon would work better if Larry worked at a cheese factory. Maybe I’ve said too much.


“It was more than the boss’s foul language that bothered Larry”

gah

***

Please click here to view “Life’s like that, eh” 27

.

No comments: