Sunday, April 1, 2012

Walking 7: Discovering London in one pair of pants


So, how goes the plan to walk on a regular basis? It goes well.

Does a record of 17 walks over the course of 31 days in March indicate a true habit has been formed? Nah. It’s early days.

Even though I walked, on average, a 1-hour long route for 55 per cent of the days and saw more of Harris Park and Blackfriars Bridge than the typical Londoner during the same time, I think I need to hit 60 per cent for three months in a row before I can safely boast I have a walking habit.




Now, I would admit to a typing habit, and a blogging habit. I would also admit to a watching habit (as in watching Coronation St. on TV) and a celebrating habit (as in celebrating happy hour at 5 p.m. several times per week).

At the end of May I’ll definitely know if I’ve developed a walking habit. So will my glutes, wherever they may be.

[Photos taken - out of habit - while walking: GHarrison]

***

Please click here to read Walking 6: Discovering London in one pair of pants

.

No comments: