Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ollie and Me: “The lamb chops were impossibly thick”

Yesterday my heart was warmed by the knowledge grandson Ollie missed me while I was away recently. We cuddled up with a good book (’60 Impossible Things to do Before Lunch’) soon after he arrived for the day.

Before I closed the book I added my own story.



“Last Friday I ate three lamb chops for supper on the train. Really. I know it sounds impossible, but they were this thick!”

[Home Sweet Home: Photos by P. Harrison]

***

Please click here for more Ollie and Me.

.

2 comments:

lamb chop said...

Nothing better than grandchild's cuddle. And lamb meat

G. Harrison said...

I couldn't agree more! And when I come to London I'll visit your shop. The building reminds me of the Lord High Admiral (former London pub my dad visited during WWII). Cheers, GH