Friday, May 11, 2012

Zoom w a View: “I’m almost fully awake and...”


The 15-day trip to Vancouver Island really tired me out. Shortly after my return to London last Saturday, I fell asleep in a living room chair while my younger son was talking to me.
However, by Wednesday I was able to play hockey, albeit at half-speed, and yesterday, though I had to carefully think twice about each action, I did the last of my laundry and cut lumber for two birdhouses.


Today, I can safely say I’m almost fully awake and really enjoying being at home again. Garden flowers are in bloom - lovely, lovely - and I feel I have the energy to assemble the birdhouses and take in my laundry. Ahh... home sweet home.


Maybe I’ll even get out for my afternoon walk today.

[Photos by G.Harrison]

***

Please click here for more Zoom w a View

.

No comments: