Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bob Dylan revisited?

My lovely wife, usually ever so patient (especially with me), often wonders aloud when I'll trim my winter beard and longish hair.

A few of my favourite replies follow:

About two more weeks

Three more weeks (if she asks twice in one day)

When I look like Dylan



Soon

March 21

When the snow disappears

But to tell the truth, I'm growing attached to it and am reluctant to pull out the clippers.

Photo by GH

***

Please click here for more personal matters



2 comments:

Lannie Good said...

Sorry bro but I have to side with Pat..It's "really" time to get out the clippers..Probably pass you on the street and not know you,ha,ha...or pretend I didn't..Just think with the hair gone, you'll look ten years younger again! luv L.Dee

G. Harrison said...

two more weeks!
cheers, gord