Friday, April 12, 2013

birdhouse hits a home run

I've had some practice building log cabins, so when I felt my first triplex for a local ballpark was too small, I knew how to bump up the size - in more ways than one. A full page of new plans came together almost faster than one can say 'Jackie Robinson' three times.


I expanded the dimensions of the base, and added two more tiers of logs to the height, of the central duplex. The two small attached apartments are larger than before as a result. I say, the bases are loaded.


["Two rooves have dark cedar highlights. Base hit."]

There is now ample blank space on the walls for bits of trim related to the historic game of baseball. I guess I'd better get back to work.

["What will look good on that big blank wall?"]

Photos by GH 

***

Please click here to view 'Birdhouses: Favourite Photos'

No comments: