Thursday, August 22, 2013

In London with Loot (3): "The guy's always thinking"

During a phone conversation last night, I recommended to a friend he should visit Kingston whenever possible.

"It's a beautiful city," I said. "Old, historic. Like me."

There are also - in Kingston and surrounding area - many interesting flea markets and antique stores - and, as long as my money lasted, I had a great time snooping and sniffing out good deals during a recent mini-vacation. (It could have lasted longer... but I went shopping.)

["Whatever is this stuff good for? You just wait," I say.]

 Besides new and used books I purchased a small collection of old fishing lures. I saw one or two that inspired thoughts about shadow boxes, so I bought three or four more. Then more.

["I'm thinking about a series of fish tales. Real whoppers."]

If the fish are biting, fun will be had by all.

Photos by GH

***

Please click here to read In London with Loot (2)

No comments: