Friday, November 1, 2013

"a one and a two and then three more" (2)

I'm making progress, and as long as I'm moving forward - or just plain moving - I'm a happy camper. Especially on days when my wife brings coffee or tea out to the workshop around four o'clock.


The single and duplex models can now be set aside until 'full-on trim day', e.g., perhaps later this afternoon.


First I want to finish three interesting log cabins (some of the wood was rescued from a winery and the shop now smells uniquely delish) and that involves picking out a few perches from my collection of wooden kitchen utensils.


re the wooden utensils - they fall under one of the top ten rules of The Workshop, i.e., don't throw nothin' out.

Photos by GH

***

Please click here to view "a one and a two and then three more" (1)

No comments: