Monday, November 25, 2013

bird feeder on the mend

One of my old bird feeders looked a bit tired at the beginning of November so I spruced it up with a new colour... Lite Kelly Green (my own secret recipe). I stuck its pole in the ground last night (my last job of a fairly busy day) but noticed this morning it was leaning to the left, or right, depending on where I stood.

["The pole leans toward the shop. Gotta fix it"]

["Seems better now"]

["Good view from my window, but I have screen issues"]

["Screen is out and glass is cleaned. I'm ready"]

Now that it's standing up straight, close to my study window, I just have to wait for local birds - and those miserable squirrels - to find it.

Photos GH

FYI while posting, a squirrel found the seeds I placed upon the ground under the feeder. Will he attempt to climb the metal pole? We shall see. Cardinals, jays, sparrows, junkos and chickadees have also found the feeder. Busy times at noon.

***

Are your feeders active?

Please click here to read Pink birdhouses? Pink?

No comments: