Monday, February 24, 2014

Danger. Pie.


Pat was out of the house at lunchtime. Red flag.

I'm not teaching Phys. Ed., walking to work, chopping trees, or running marathons regularly now that I'm retired. But I still eat as if I'm a younger, busier man. A simple lunch hour can therefore be dangerous, especially if one of Pat's pies is sitting out in the open... unguarded.

Better get busy, make a healthy lunch, I said. Not rely on pie.


Had leftover soup with extra turnip. I do like my root vegetables, so I should go with that this week. Less meat, sugar, salt, cheese, pie. More roots.

I think I'll make a list with two headings to start. Good choices. Not so good choices. Because I'd like to get back to running weight within two years.

["I'm not over 170, but I feel like it"]

Photos by GH.
Sketch from Gord's iPad

More Gord's Journal

No comments: