Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Morning Walk: "if I collect 100 points"

Yesterday I walked to The Fun and Fitness Centre without my camera. But I saw the following:

More puddles on the road and sidewalks

Less ice on the mighty Thames

Lots of people in the pool.

Some of you may know that I keep track of my workouts and walks, assign point values to each, and believe if I collect 100 points per week then I'll live to 87 (and quite possibly beyond; great-grandmother Gordon lived to the age of 105) in a healthy, positive manner. I'll only have one wrinkle but I'll sit on it.

["Miles (mi.) are points: 'mi.' (above) is
a carry-over from my running days"]

Already I have collected 132 points this week, including three trips to The Centre. I just might take tonight off and have a beer.

Link to My Morning Walk

Photo by GH

No comments: