Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Workshop

'Sprucing up' Birdhouses

["I like 'au naturel' but sometimes they gather dust"]

Based on experience from last year and early spring I will move in a slightly different direction this year regarding my birdhouses. I will paint a higher percentage.

A week or two ago I noticed that most of the BHs I had in stock were unpainted or sported just a bit of paint. So, I concluded (brilliantly), everything I paint flies away. Good to know.

["A side stand/shelf unit is now necessary"]

["BHs have lots of bits to paint,
e.g., windows, chimneys, benches"]

["Ready for storage, and Gathering on the Green"]

Soon the workshop will sport a long shelf/paint stand upon which I can paint roof slats, etc., and store BHs going through the 'sprucing up' process.

Busy days ahead.

Link to The Workshop

Photos by GH

No comments: