Friday, June 6, 2014

The Workshop

Last Batch for the Green (1)

["Three school houses came together quickly"]

I've been plugging away relentlessly in the workshop for over a month. What I did not finish by the end of yesterday will not show up at Gathering on the Green. It is time to lock the shop door and pack my bags for the long ride to the East Coast. And, of course, whatever jobs I leave behind unfinished will be waiting for me upon my return like a warm welcome.

"Good to see you, Gord. Now, pick up yer hammer."

["Fences, perches and trim will have to wait"]

["Not ready for rainy weather, but I'll get to it in three weeks"]

 I actually look forward to the puttering I'll do in July. Add some paint here, slap on a roof panel there. Easy kap-easy.

Link to The Workshop

Photos GH 

No comments: