Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Workshop

Just Before Lockup

 ["Second coats today, and a photo in better light"]

Yesterday, by about 5:45 PM, I was ready to shake the dust off, put workshop tools away and head indoors for supper. I felt I had accomplished a good deal. I had painted both doors for outdoor libraries (I know, they look like mango-coloured windows), stacked up a third pile of birdhouse stock, and started the lengthy assembly process for the first of two Rietveld chairs.

["Thirteen birdhouses. I still think I need two more piles"]

Just before lockup I noticed a male cardinal at my feeder. It flew to the fence when I pulled a camera from my back pocket.

["Come on, come on. Turn around, turn around"]


All in all, I enjoyed another very good day.

Link to The Workshop

Photos GH

No comments: