Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Keep Going 6

The Great Canadian Comeback Continuuuuues...

"The Green Hornet is one busy guy! Busy as a bee, I say"

On Monday, during the last day of November, I walked for at least one hour with friend Don, maybe more, while wearing my Green Hornet full-body outfit. Jealous? I would be if I were you. Thankfully it's not a really snug fit because I carry a few extra pounds at the moment.

That being said, I am confident I have set another good, achievable 'fun and fitness' goal for myself for the next two months or so and I think a few of those extra pounds will disappear over the winter. Why, KG60, as of yesterday - after a good hearty walk of 1 hr. and 15 min. - is already 10 per cent complete.

 "In November I switched from Superman to Green
Hornet colours, because green matches my eyes"

"Steady Eddie. I missed three days but doubled up twice"

Conclusion:

I've developed a pretty steady walking habit.

Based on past performance, I think 26 walks during the 31 days of December is within my limits. And as long as I stay inside the city limits I won't get lost. (Insert laugh track here!)

Link to Keep Going 4

Photos GH

No comments: