Monday, July 24, 2017

Back to the Beach 4.

King of the Castle with a solid haircut.

Yesterday the Weather Network predicted some rain so I turned my thoughts to projects that needed attention inside my workshop.

Skies later cleared, and I had a window of opportunity to motorcycle to Port Bruce for a BLT lunch and a swim.

But, once I my hands and head are occupied inside the shop - and good tunes get playin' on the radio - I ride to the centre of the universe (end of the pier in Pt. Bruce) by way of my photo files.

Photos from along the way:

Waneeta Beach, w WW2 torpedo : ) rare Yamaha and vintage duck.


Storm brewing over Erie


Round, round, get around. I get around.


Looks like another good riding day on Tuesday.

Note to self: Save up five bucks for the best BLT this side of Jupiter.

Please link to Back to the Beach 3.

Photos GH

No comments: